5 days, 4 nights
***Overview content below***
The Wine Country region of Northern California boasts an incredible climate for cultivating some of the worlds best wine. Just an hour north of San Francisco, nestled among picturesque rolling hills, lie some of the most renowned vineyards and wineries. Expand your palate with a robust full bodied red wine or cool down with a refreshing light white wine when you visit Quintessa, Schafer, or Mumm Wineries. Your group will enjoy Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool and a mudslide treatment on your last day.
Enjoy San Francisco on a private guided city tour, your travel group will enjoy views from Treasure Island and shopping at the Embarcadero. Take in the romance of the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf and Union Square. Pose for pictures in front of Alamo Squares famed Painted Ladies, and explore delectable dining options on each corner.
- $1549 – $1949 Double Occupancy
$2289 – $2698 Single Occupancy
- 5 days, 4 nights
- San Francisco, Napa Valley (Sonoma, Calistoga)
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer.
Short walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in.
Free evening in Union Square.
Overnight with Hotel Nikko in Union Square.
- Day 2
- San Francisco Sausalito city tour with Sausalito/San Francisco cruise featuring Golden Gate Bridge, Treasure Island, Twin Peaks, Alamo Square, Embarcadero, Chinatown, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf and SOMA.
Lunch stop in Sausalito and lunch on own. Sausalito/San Francisco ferry to Ferry Building.
Late afternoon tour of Embarcadero and Ferry Building
5 pm Approximate arrival time at Hotel Nikko.
Free evening in Union Square.
- Day 3
- Check-out Hotel Nikko and depart for Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery. Choice of Artesa or Gloria Ferrer
Private tour and tasting with Pine Ridge or Stag’s Leap.
Lunch stop in Yountville Downtown. Lunch on own
Mid afternoon tour and tasting: choice of Quintessa, Schafer, Far Niente, Nickel & Nickel, Beringer, Sullivan and Sliver Oak.
Check-in with Solage Calistoga Resort.
Group dinner. Group has access to Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring) before and after dinner.
- Day 4
- Mudslide treatment – includes custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath
Depart for Mumm Napa for sparking wine tour and tasting paired with cheese and dried fruits. Box lunch provided.
Arrive San Francisco for Cable Car.
6:00 pm Check-in with Hotel Nikko.
Free evening in San Francisco
- Day 5
- Free morning in Union Square
Private SFO transfer
***Prices content below***
Prices per person: (minimum group size is 12)
$1549 — $1949 Double Occupancy
$2289 — $2698 Single Occupancy
- 4 nights accommodations – 3 nights in San Francisco and 1 night in Calistoga
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Full day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 2 private tours and tasting of Napa and Sonoma world class wineries
- 1 private tasting only at Gloria Ferrer or Artesa
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- One dinner, one breakfast and one lunch in Calistoga
- Access to thermal mineral water pool (hot spring) at Solage Calistoga Resort
- One hour mudslide session at Solage
- One hour massage session at Solage
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals (except when mentioned) and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.