5 days, 4 nights *Spring Special* $100 Visa Gift Card for reservation made by May 15
Discover San Francisco and the wine country of Napa and Sonoma valleys with a luxurious holiday to remember! Your getaway begins in beautiful San Francisco, with deluxe accommodations in the Union Square shopping district, and a private city tour. Next, just one hour to the north, the scenic Napa and Sonoma valleys and their world-class wine estates welcome you. Sample local wines and discover new favorites with private tours and tastings at wineries of distinction. You’ll stay overnight in the historic town of Napa, a wine-country centerpiece. This package is perfect for those who want to see the highlights of San Francisco before heading to Wine Country to taste world famous wines and learn about the winemaking process.
Package Highlights: private tour of San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa featuring four winery tours and tastings
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer. Overnight with Hotel Nikko in Union Square
- Day 2
- Private San Francisco city tour 9 am – 1 pm with complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Day 3
- Check-out Hotel Nikko and depart for private Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
10 am Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery. Choice of Jacuzzi, Cline or Viansa
10:45 am Private tour and tasting with Nicholson Ranch Winery in Carneros District in Sonoma
Lunch stop in Yountville Downtown. Lunch on own
TBA Mid afternoon tour and tasting: choice of Quintessa, Schafer, Pine Ridge or Stag Leap Cellar 4:30 pm Check-in with Napa River Terrace Inn or Westin Verasa Napa.
Nestled on the banks of Napa River, Napa River Terrace Inn and Westin Verasa Napa are located in Napa downtown. There are several world class restaurants located within minutes from these hotels and award winning restaurants are located in these hotels
- Day 4
- Mid morning hotel check-out and depart for Mumm’s Napa for sparking wine tasting.
Sparking wines are paired with cheese and dried fruits OR midmorning Silver Oak winery for wine and food pairing tour Lunch stop in historic Sonoma Square. Lunch on own3:30 pm Check-in with Hotel Nikko in San Francisco. Free evening in Union Square
- Day 5
- Free morning in Union Square
Private sedan transfer to SFO
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person , starting from:
$1795.00 based on double occupancy
$3195.00 based on single occupancy
- 3 nights accommodation in San Francisco, 1 night accommodation in Napa
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Private ½ day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 2 private tours and tastings at wineries
- 2 private tastings (without tours)
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
San Francisco: Hotel Nikko or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This package is available everyday.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.