5 days, 4 nights
This resort holiday brings you the best of San Francisco and the wine country of the Napa and Sonoma valleys—all in one luxurious package. Your getaway begins with deluxe accommodations in San Francisco’s Union Square and a private city tour introducing you to this romantic city, with its dramatic hills, bay views, and postcard-perfect attractions. Then, you’ll take in the scenic Napa and Sonoma Valleys, sampling local wines and discovering new favorites during private tours and tastings at wineries of distinction. Later, unwind at the Solage Calistoga Resort, featuring a natural geothermal pool and gourmet cuisine. End your Wine Country escape sipping sparkling white wine on a relaxing oak terrace overlooking Mumm Napa’s estate. This Napa Valley holiday package gives you a taste of luxury with access to the Solage resort and visits to famous wineries, along with time to enjoy beautiful San Francisco.
Package Highlights: private tour of San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa featuring four winery tours and tastings, spa access, dinner credit at SOLBAR restaurant
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer. Overnight with Hotel Nikko in Union Square
- Day 2
- Private San Francisco city tour 9 am – 1 pm with complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Day 3
- Check-out Hotel Nikko and depart for private Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
10 am Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery. Choice of Jacuzzi, Cline or Viansa
10:45 am Private tour and tasting with Nicholson Ranch Winery in Carneros District in Sonoma
Lunch stop in Yountville Downtown. Lunch on ownTBAMid afternoon tour and tasting: choice of Quintessa, Schafer, Pine Ridge or Stag Leap Cellar4:00 pm Check-in with Solage Calistoga Resort.
Guest has access to Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring)
$60.00 dinner credit per person with SOLBAR restaurant in Solage Calistoga
- Day 4
- Complimentary hotel breakfast with SOLBAR. Free time for Thermal mineral pool.
Mid morning hotel check-out and depart for Mumm’s Napa for sparking wine tasting.
Sparking wines are paired with cheese and dried fruits OR midmorning Silver Oak winery for wine and food pairing tour
TBA Lunch stop in historic Sonoma Square. Lunch on own
3:30 pm Check-in with Hotel Nikko in San Francisco. Free evening in Union Square
- Day 5
- Free morning in Union Square
Private sedan transfer to SFO
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person , starting from:
$2195.00 based on double occupancy
$3095.00 based on single occupancy
- 3 nights accommodation in San Francisco, 1 night accommodation in Calistoga
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Private ½ day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 2 private tours and tastings at wineries
- 2 private tastings (without tours)
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Access to Mineral Thermal Pool at the hotel
- $25 breakfast and $60 dinner credit per person with Solage Calistoga restaurant
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages that are not mentioned above
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Booking & Dates content below***
This package is available everyday.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.