5 days, 4 nights
With this spa holiday, treat body and soul to the premiere Spa Solage in Calistoga (voted #1 spa in the Americas by Condé Naste Traveller), and experience San Francisco and the Napa and Sonoma valleys. Your holiday begins with deluxe accommodations in San Francisco and a private city tour of San Francisco’s postcard-perfect landmarks and dramatic hills. Next, journey one hour north to the scenic Napa and Sonoma valleys. Your romantic wine country escape starts with a private tasting and tour of world-class wineries, and ends with a rejuvenating stay at Solage Resort Calistoga. At Spa Solage, a private mud treatment, geothermal mineral water bath and massage will delight your senses. This Napa Valley holiday package is the perfect holiday package for couples and honeymooners seeking a relaxing spa experience and a private tour of this beautiful region.
Package Highlights: private tour of San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa featuring four winery tours and tastings, spa access, mudslide treatment, massage, dinner credit at SOLBAR restaurant
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer. Overnight with Hotel Nikko in Union Square
- Day 2
- Private San Francisco city tour 9 am – 1 pm with complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Day 3
- Check-out Hotel Nikko and depart for private Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
10 am Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery. Choice of Jacuzzi, Cline or Viansa
10:45 am Private tour and tasting with Nicholson Ranch Winery in Carneros District in Sonoma
Lunch stop in Yountville Downtown. Lunch on ownTBAMid afternoon tour and tasting: choice of Quintessa, Schafer, Pine Ridge or Stag Leap Cellar4:00 pm Check-in with Solage Calistoga Resort.
Guest has access to Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring)
$60.00 per person dinner credit with SOLBAR restaurant at Solage
- Day 4
- 10 am Mudslide treatment. For couples, couples mudslide treatment is available.
-Includes custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath
11 am Massage. For couples, couples massage is available.
1 pm check-out and depart for Mumm Napa for sparking wine tasting paired with cheese and dried fruits or 2 pm Silver Oak winey for wine and food pairing tour
- Day 5
- Free morning in Union Square
Private sedan transfer to SFO
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person , starting from:
$2595.00 based on double occupancy
$3695.00 based on single occupancy
- 3 nights accommodation in San Francisco, 1 night accommodation in Calistoga
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Private ½ day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 2 private tours and tastings at wineries
- 2 private tastings (without tours)
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Access to Mineral Thermal Pool at the hotel
- $25 breakfast and $60 dinner credit per person with Solage Calistoga restaurant
- Mud treatment (custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath) and massage
- Choice of Mumm Napa for sparking wine tasting paired with cheese and dried fruits or Silver Oak winery for wine and food pairing tour
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages that are not mentioned above
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Booking & Dates content below***
This package is available everyday.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.