5 days, 4 nights
Free body, mind, and spirit with this relaxing getaway. Your package begins in San Francisco with a private San Francisco city tour, including visits to the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf and more. Then, travel an hour north to the Napa and Sonoma valleys for a romantic wine country adventure. Enjoy a private mud treatment, a massage, and use of the geothermal mineral pool at the renowned Solage Calistoga Resort and Spa. After a relaxing spa treatment, treat yourself to gourmet dining at the Michelin rated SOLBAR restaurant. The next day, you’ll tour the sights of this scenic area that produces many of the world’s finest wines. Discover new favorites at private tastings and wine tours throughout the region, including the Quintessa Estate, famous for its biodynamic growing process, and Mumm Napa, known for its relaxing Oak Terrace and refreshing sparkling white wines. This Wine Country holiday package is our most luxurious, perfect for treating both your body and your taste buds to a memorable and relaxing holiday.
Package Highlights: private tour of San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa featuring four private winery tours and tastings, spa access, mudslide treatment, massage, dinner credit at SOLBAR restaurant
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer. Overnight with Hotel Nikko in Union Square
- Day 2
- Private San Francisco city tour 9 am – 1 pm with complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Day 3
- Check-out Hotel Nikko and depart for private Sonoma and Napa Valley trip
10 am Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery*
10:45 am Private tour and tasting*
Lunch on own in Yountville DowntownTBAMid afternoon tour and tasting*4:00 pm Check-in with Solage Calistoga Resort.
Guest has access to Solage’s geo thermal mineral pool (hot spring)
$60.00 dinner credit per person with SOLBAR restaurant with Solage
- Day 4
- 10 am Mudslide treatment. For couples, couple mudslide treatment is available.
-Includes custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath
11 am Massage. For couples, couple massage is available.
1 pm Check-out and depart for Mumm Napa for sparking wine tasting paired with cheese and dried fruits OR 2pm Silver Oak winery for wine and food pairing tour
4:00 pm Check-in with Hotel Nikko in San Francisco. Free evening in Union Square
- Day 5
- Free morning in Union Square
Private sedan transfer to SFO
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person , starting from:
$2695.00 based on double occupancy
$3795.00 based on single occupancy
- 3 nights accommodation in San Francisco, 1 night accommodation in Calistoga
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Private ½ day San Francisco city tour
- Private 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 2 private tours and tastings at world class wineries
- 2 private tastings (without tours)
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- Access to Mineral Thermal Pool at the hotel
- $25 breakfast and $60 dinner credit per person with Solage Calistoga restaurant
- Mud treatment (custom mud cocktail and private geo thermal mineral water bath) and massage
- Choice of Mumm Napa for sparking wine tasting paired with cheese and dried fruits or Silver Oak winery for wine and food pairing tour
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages that are not mentioned above
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Booking & Dates content below***
This package is available everyday.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.