6 days, 5 nights
***Overview content below***
Spend time in the world-famous destination Las Vegas. Try your luck at the incredible hotel casinos, dance the night away at a lavish night club and dine at five star restaurants. Neighboring this glittering city your travel group will find the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, one natural and one man-made,. wonders that are not to be missed.
From Las Vegas, drive along the valley below the Sierra Nevada Mountains until you wind your way into Yosemite National Park. A breath-taking humbling National Park everyone should experience at least once. It’s just a hop across the Central Valley from Yosemite to San Francisco. Wind down Lombard Street, shop in Union Square and stroll Fisherman’s Wharf on a private guided city tour.
- $739 – $1479 Double Occupancy
$1249 – $1985 Single Occupancy
- 6 days, 5 nights
- Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Yosemite, San Francisco, Sausalito
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Las Vegas airport meet and greet by California Tours guide
Depart for Las Vegas Strip tour from MacCarran Airport featuring MGM, New York New York, Rio, Bellagio, Paris and Caesar Palace.
Hotel check-in assisted.
Evening tour of Las Vegas featuring Fremont Street, Wynn, Treasure Island, Venetian and Bellagio Fountain
- Day 2
- Full day Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam tour
Free evening in Las Vegas
- Day 3
- Morning departure from Las Vegas
Lunch stop near Bakersfield. Lunch on own
Overnight in Oakhurst
- Day 4
- Morning tour of Mariposa Grove and Yosemite Valley
Late afternoon departure for San Francisco
Overnight in Union Square. Short walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in
- Day 5
- Full day San Francisco Sausalito tour featuring Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks (weather permitting), Alamo Square, Civic Center, Golden Gate Park, Sausalito, Chinatown, North Beach and Fisherman’s Wharf.
Lunch stop in Sausalito. Lunch on own
Mid afternoon Sausalito ferry to San Francisco
Free afternoon in Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39
Dinner on own in Fisherman’s Wharf
Evening tour of San Francisco with Cable Car featuring Embarcadero, Bay Bridge and Treasure Island.
- Day 6
- Free morning for shopping in Union Square
Private airport transfer
***Prices content below***
Prices per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$739 — $1479 Double Occupancy
$1249 — $1985 Single Occupancy
- 5 nights accommodations: 2 nights in Las Vegas, 1 night in Oakhurst and 2 nights in San Francisco
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Transportation via minibus or deluxe coach
- Admissions to Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, Sausalito/San Francisco ferry and Cable Car
- Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, Yosemite and San Francisco tours
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.