5 days, 4 nights
***Overview content below***
San Francisco and its neighboring wine countries are a gem in Northern California. Escape the frenzy of San Francisco with a retreat to Napa Valley. Just north of The City, world-class wineries can be found nestled in the vineyard-filled rolling hills of Napa and Sonoma Valley. Your group will tour the picturesque vineyards, taste incredible wine from the European style wineries and enjoy the gorgeous view.
Jump into the eclectic culture, fantastic cuisine and fascinating history of “The City” with a guided private city tour. From the vibrant neighborhoods of North Beach, Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf to the awe-inspiring views of Treasure Island and the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco will capture your heart. Take photos in front of Alamo Square’s whimsical Victorian row of houses and watch as cars navigate the twisty path of Lombard Street. Climb Coit Tower, for a beautiful view of San Francisco’s skyscrapers, bay, and bridges.
- $939 – $1409 Double Occupancy
$1495 – $1969 Single Occupancy
- 5 days, 4 nights
- Napa Valley and San Francisco
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO meet and greet with private transfer. Overnight with Hotel Nikko in Union Square.
Walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in.
- Day 2
- San Francisco Sausalito city tour with Sausalito/San Francisco cruise featuring Golden Gate Bridge, Treasure Island, Twin Peaks, Alamo Square, Embarcadero, Chinatown, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf and SOMA.
Lunch stop in Sausalito and lunch on own. Sausalito/San Francisco ferry to Ferry Building.
Late afternoon tour of Embarcadero and Ferry Building
5 pm Approximate arrival time at Hotel Nikko.
Free evening in Union Square.
- Day 3
- Check-out Hotel Nikko and depart for Sonoma and Napa Valley tour
Tasting stop at a Sonoma winery. Choice of Jacuzzi, Cline or Viansa
Private tour and tasting with Nicholson Ranch Winery in Carneros District in Napa Lunch stop in Yountville Downtown. Lunch on own
Mid afternoon tour and tasting: choice of Quintessa, Schafer, Pine Ridge or Stag Leap Cellar
4:30 pm Check-in with Napa River Terrace Inn or Westin Verasa Napa.
Nestled on the banks of Napa River, Napa River Terrace Inn and Westin Verasa Napa are located in Napa downtown. There are several world class restaurants located within minutes from these hotels and award winning restaurants are located in these hotels
- Day 4
- Mid morning hotel check-out and depart for Mumm’s Napa for sparkling wine tasting.
Sparkling wines are paired with cheese and dried fruits
OR midmorning Silver Oak winery for wine and food pairing tour
Lunch stop in historic Sonoma Square. Lunch on own
3:30 pm Arrive San Francisco for Cable Car
5:30 pm Hotel check-in. Free evening in San Francisco
- Day 5
- Free morning in Union Square
Private SFO transfer
***Prices content below***
Prices per person: (minimum group size is 12)
$939 — $1409 Double Occupancy
$1495 — $1969 Single Occupancy
- 4 night accommodations: 3 nights in San Francisco, 1 night in Napa
- Private round trip airport transfers
- Meet and greet at SFO on arrival
- Full day San Francisco Sausalito city tour
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Coach or minibus transportation
- 2 day Napa and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- 2 private tours and tastings at wineries
- 1 private tasting (without tours)
- Complimentary Bay Cruise and Cable Car tickets
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.