7 days, 6 nights
***Overview content below***
Las Vegas is known for the bling of its lights, the cling of its slot machines and of course its wild parties, but the surrounding area, America’s Southwest, is known for its deserts and canyon-filled national parks. Your travel group can enjoy a balance of both on this Las Vegas and Southwest National Parks tour. Shop till you drop at Caesar’s Palace, lounge poolside or explore each hotels grandiose casinos. On the third day your group will set out for the real adventure. Start with visits to the Grand Canyon and a canyon cruise through Lake Powell. Spend a day in the inspiring Bryce Canyon followed by some time at the incredible Zion National Park.
- $819 – $1498 Double Occupancy
$1209 – $1889 Single Occupancy
- 7 days, 6 nights
- Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Las Vegas airport meet and greet by California Tours guide
Depart for Las Vegas Strip tour from MacCarran Airport featuring MGM, New York New York, Rio, Bellagio, Paris and Caesar Palace.
Hotel check-in assisted.
Evening Las Vegas tour featuring Fremont Street, Venetian, Treasure Island and Wynn
- Day 2
- Walking tour of Caesar’s Palace, Bellagio and Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas evening tour featuring MGM, New York New York, Rio, Paris and Bellagio Fountain.
- Day 3
- Grand Canyon and Lake Powell tour
Late afternoon Antelope Canyon Cruise
Overnight in Page, Arizona
- Day 4
- Morning Monument Valley Jeep tour
Late afternoon tour of Arches National Park
Overnight in Moab, Utah
- Day 5
- Morning tour Capitol Reef and weather permitting, drive through Dixie National Forest.
Mid afternoon tour of Bryce Canyon
Overnight in Bryce Canyon
- Day 6
- Zion National Park Tour
Evening Las Vegas Strip tour
Overnight in Las Vegas
- Day 7
- Free morning in Las Vegas
Private airport transfer
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$819 — $1498 Double Occupancy
$1209 — $1889 Single Occupancy
- 6 nights accommodations: 3 nights in Las Vegas, 1 night in Page, AZ, 1 night in Moab, Utah and 1 night in Bryce Canyon, Utah
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Transportation via minibus or deluxe coach
- Admissions to Grand Canyon, Arches N.P. , Zion N.P., Antelope Canyon cruise and Bryce Canyon
- Monument Valley Jeep tour
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.