7 days, 6 nights
***Overview content below***
An icon for the “American Dream”, San Francisco is a great place to start a West Coast journey. After an exciting San Francisco City Tour enjoy northern California’s Wine Country with a relaxing visit to Napa Valley for the day. Then, travel down the Interstate 5 freeway through California’s agriculturally rich Central Valley, tasting locally grown fruit and nuts along the way to Los Angeles.
Full of glitz and glamour, Los Angeles is a must see city during any West Coast adventure. After touring the entertainment capital of the world, head back up north along the coast to the quaint town of Santa Barbara. In this typical southern California beach community you can shop along State Street, enjoy a stroll along the boardwalk or just enjoy the sunshine and waves.
- Prices per person
- $949 – $1549 Double occupancy
$1469 – $2069 Single occupancy
- 7 days, 6 nights
- San Francisco, Hollywood, Santa Barbara, Venice Beach, Napa Valley, Muir Woods, California Coast and Sausalito
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Meet & greet at SFO by custom/immigration exit or baggage claim by California Tours guide. Private transfer to Union Square and check-in assisted by tour guide.
Walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in.
- Day 2
- Private San Francisco City tour (5 hours)
Tour features: Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Chinatown, Union Square, Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39. Free Afternoon or Alcatraz tour (optional add-on)
- Day 3
- Full day Napa Valley Tour (8 hours)
Tour includes visits to various Napa and Sonoma Valley wineries, with tours and tastings
*The legal drinking age in California is 21. Valid ID must be presented; anyone without a valid ID or under the age of 21 will not be permitted to drink any alcoholic beverages.
* Can be replaced with full day Monterey & Carmel Tour
- Day 4
- Depart San Francisco for Los Angeles . Mid afternoon arrival in Los Angeles
Los Angeles City tour features: Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip and Melrose Avenue and LA downtown
Free evening in Disney Downtown
- Day 5
- Full day tour of Disneyland or Universal Studios
- Day 6
- Depart Los Angeles for Santa Barbara, photo stop at Griffith observatory, lunch stop and free time for shopping Santa Barbara. Evening arrival in San Francisco
- Day 7
- Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour (6 hours)
Tour features: A drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, walking tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito.
Mid afternoon private transfer to SFO
***Prices content below***
Prices per person: (minimum group size is 12)
$949 – $1549 double occupancy
$1469 – $2069 single occupancy
- Private transportation throughout via minibus or coach
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Admission to Universal Studios or Disneyland Theme Park
- Entrance into Muir Woods
- Private tour and tasting with 2 Napa Valley wineries
- 6 nights accommodations
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage fees
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
San Francisco: The Powell Hotel or equivalent
Los Angeles: Best Western Stovall or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This group tour is available year round. Discounted group tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, 50% deposit of total invoice is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.