4 days, 3 nights
***Overview content below***
A world-class destination, New York City offers something for everyone with its history, culture, incredible architecture and fabulous shopping. Take a bite out of the “Big Apple” on a private city tour with one of our knowledgeable guides. Enjoy the views of the city from the ferry out to the Statue of Liberty and from atop the Empire State Building.
Spend a day in the historic city of Philadelphia. Referred to by many as “America’s Birthplace” your group can visit the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and take a stroll down Antique Row.
- $609 – $1275 Double occupancy
$893 – $1659 Single occupancy
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Empire State Building, Time Square, Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall, Philadelphia Museum of Art
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- New York city tour featuring Central Park, Time Square, Museum Mile, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Grant’s Tomb, Lincoln Center, Garment District,
Fifth Avenue and Harlem.
Dinner stop in Time Square. Dinner on own
- Day 2
- Morning tour of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Afternoon visit to Ground Zero, Wall Street, Greenwich Village, Little Italy, Chinatown, Brooklyn Bridge and Tribeca.
Dinner on own in SOHO/Chinatown
- Day 3
- Mid morning tour of Independence Hall
Lunch on own in Independence Mall.
Afternoon Philadelphia city tour featuring Philadelphia city tour featuring City Hall, Basilica of St Peter and St. Paul, Logan Square, Rodin Museum, Philadelphia Museum of Fine Art, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, Old City, Christ Church, and Antique Row
- Day 4
- Morning tour of Empire State Building
Free time for shopping in Time Square and Fifth Avenue
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$609 – $1275 Double occupancy
$893 – $1659 Single occupancy
- Three nights accommodations
- Professional New York licensed tour guide throughout
- Admissions to Statue of Liberty Ferry and Empire State Building
- Three continental breakfasts
- Private transportation via coach
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
North Bergen, NJ: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This tour is available year round. Discounted tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $80.00 per person deposit is due 60 days from trip date. 100% payment with rooming list is due 40 days from trip date. Price is subject to availability.
There is $30.00 per person cancellation charge if cancellation is made within 60 days from trip date. Cancellation charge is 100% of trip price if cancellation is made within 40 days from trip date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.