9 days, 8 nights
***Overview content below***
Some of America’s most incredible National Parks are sprinkled throughout Southern California, Nevada, Utah and Northern Arizona. A few are better known than others, but they are all equally spectacular in their own right. This tour starts by exploring the entertainment capitol of the world. Then, break away from the hustle and bustle by heading east to Joshua Tree National Park.
Scaring the Northern Arizona desert, visitors will find the infamous Grand Canyon. Just over 277 miles long, up to 18 miles wide and reaching a depth of just over one mile, the Grand Canyon is a Natural wonder unlike any other in the world. Towering plateaus reach up to 1,000 feet above the Monument Valley floor; this site is a staggering difference from the giant gorge of the Grand Canyon. Equally impressive are the breathtaking views of Bryce Canyon.
Embracing the nickname “Sin City,” Las Vegas is known for the “bling bling” of lights and the “cha-ching” of slot machines. The enormous hotels and casino floors, lavish dance clubs, extravagant poolside cabanas, jaw dropping shows and unbelievable fine dining offer something for everyone.
- $1279 – $2209 Double occupancy
$1849 – $2779 Single occupancy
- 9 days, 8 nights
- Los Angeles, Universal Studios, Grand
Canyon, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon,
Monument Valley, Arches N.P., Bryce
Canyon, Zion N.P., Las Vegas
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- LAX meet and greet and private transfer to hotel. Hotel check-in assisted. Santa Monica Beach/3rd Street Promenade tour. Free evening in Santa Monica Beach
- Day 2
- Full Day Los Angeles City Tour featuring Downtown Los Angeles, Disney’s Concert Hall, Griffith Park Observatory, Chinatown, Rodeo Drive, Little Tokyo, Sunset Strip, Melrose Avenue, Miracle Mile, the Grove and Hollywood.
Free evening in Hollywood
- Day 3
- Full day Universal Studios tour
Mid afternoon departure for Williams, Arizona
Overnight in Williams, Arizona
- Day 4
- Morning tour of Grand Canyon National Park
Late afternoon tour of Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon Boat Cruise tour
Overnight in Page, Arizona
- Day 5
- Morning tour of Monument Valley, includes Monument Valley Jeep tour
Mid afternoon Arches National Park tour
Overnight in Moab, Arizona
- Day 6
- Morning visit of Capitol Reef National Park and Dixie National Forest.
Mid afternoon tour of Bryce Canyon
Overnight in Bryce Canyon
- Day 7
- Zion National Park tour
Las Vegas Evening tour
Overnight in Las Vegas
- Day 8
- Las Vegas Strip tour
Las Vegas evening tour
- Day 9
- Private airport transfer
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$1279 – $2209 double occupancy
$1849 – $2779 single occupancy
- 8 nights accommodations: 2 nights in Los Angeles, 1 night in Williams, AZ, 1 night in Page, AZ, 1 night in Bryce Canyon, Utah and 2 nights in Las Vegas
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Transportation via minibus or coach
- Admissions to Universal Studios, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon cruise, Monument Valley, Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon and Zion national Park
- Monument Valley Jeep tour
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
Los Angeles: Radisson LAX or equivalent
Williams, AZ: Holiday Inn or equivalent
Page, AZ: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
Moab, UT: Best Western or equivalent
Bryce Canyon: Ruby’s Inn or equivalent
Las Vegas: Flamingo or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This group tour is available year round and minimum group size is 12. Group discount is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $100.00 per person non refundable deposit is required 60 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 40 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 40 days of travel date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.