9 days, 8 nights
***Overview content below***
Experience the beauty of the California coast on a private group tour. Just off famous Highway 1, San Francisco is the perfect place to begin this journey. Across the Golden Gate Bridge you’ll find Marin County, home of Muir Woods and Sausalito. Originally a Portuguese fishing village, the charming artist colony of Sausalito offers fantastic views of San Francisco, fresh seafood and fine art.
Spend time in Yosemite Valley and then travel down the coast to the quaint coastal community of Monterey. Tour along the winding roads of the picturesque 17-Mile Drive in the privately owned Del Monte Forest. Along the way see Pebble Beach, Seal Rock and Majestic Cypress Point. Continue down Highway 1, take a photo stop at Big Sur and finish the tour off by cruising Santa Barbara with the locals.
- Prices per person
- $1329 – $2139 Double occupancy
$2119 – $2929 Single occupancy
- 9 days, 8 nights
- San Francisco, Napa Valley, Muir Woods, Sausalito, Yosemite National Park, Monterey, Carmel, Hearst Castle, Big Sur, Solvang and Santa Barbara
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- SFO Meat & Greet with private group transfer to hotel
Hotel check-in assisted. Short walking tour and free time for shopping in Union Square.
- Day 2
- San Francisco Group City Tour
Tour features: Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Chinatown, Union Square, Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square, and Fisherman’s Wharf.
Free afternoon in San Francisco or Alcatraz Tour (optional add-on)
- Day 3
- Napa Valley Winery Tour & Tasting
Tour features: visits to 2 Napa and Sonoma Valley wineries, with private tours and tastings.
- Day 4
- Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour (6 hours)
Tour features: A drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, walking tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Day 5-6
- 2 Day Yosemite Trip
Tour features: free time for hiking, biking, or rafting. Visits to Ansel Adams Gallery, Tunnel View, the valley, Curry Village and The Ahwahnee Lodge.
- Day 7
- Monterey, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel and Big Sur
Tour features: sightseeing of the Monterey Peninsula,Fisherman’s Wharf and Cannery Row. Travel along the picturesque 17-Mile Drive in the privately owned Del Monte Forest, Pebble Beach, Seal Rock and Majestic Cypress Point. Photo stop at Big Sur.
- Day 8
- Half day Hearst Castle tour, Solvang and Santa Barbara
Overnight in Santa Barbara
- Day 9
- Santa Barbara Tour with free time for shopping, enjoying the beach or boardwalk
Early evening drop off at LAX
***Prices content below***
Prices per person: (minimum group size is 12)
$1329 – $2139 double occupancy
$2119 – $2929 single occupancy
- 8 night accommodations: 4 nights in Union Square San Francisco, 1 night in Yosemite (El Portal), 1 night in Monterey, 1 night in San Simeon, 1 night in Santa Barbara
- Private transportation throughout
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Admissions to Cable Car, Muir Woods Monument, Napa and Sonoma wineries, Yosemite National Park, 17 Mile Drive and Hearst Castle
- All bridge tolls
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
San Francisco: Powell Hotel or equivalent
Yosemite: Cedar Lodge or equivalent
Monterey: Hyatt Regency or equivalent
San Simeon: Best Western Cavalier Ocean Front Resort or equivalent
Santa Barbara: Best Western Beachside Inn or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This group tour is available year round. Discounted group tour is available during winter season ( November – March) and for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, 50% deposit of total invoice is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.