6 days, 5 nights
***Overview content below***
San Francisco and its surrounding areas are incredible; explore them on this 6-day 5-night tour of northern California. For fresh air and a landscape unlike any other, take your group to Yosemite Valley, the inspiration for our national park system. Indulge in the nearby world-class wine country with a visit to Napa Valley, boasting beautiful vineyards and delicious wines. Reconnect to nature among the redwoods of Muir Woods, and descend to the charming artist colony of Sausalito on San Francisco Bay.
- Price per person
- $779 – $1298 Double occupancy
$1209 – $1725 Single occupancy
- 6 days, 5 nights
- San Francisco, Napa Valley, Muir Woods, Sausalito and Yosemite National Park
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Meet & greet at SFO by California Tours guide
Private transfer to Union Square and check-in assisted by tour guide.
Walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in.
- Day 2
- San Francisco city tour
Tour features: Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Chinatown, Union Square, Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39. Free Afternoon or Alcatraz tour (optional add-on)
- Day 3
- Full day Napa Valley Tour (8 hours)
Tour includes visits to various Napa and Sonoma Valley wineries, with tours and tastings
*The legal drinking age in California is 21. Valid ID must be presented; anyone without a valid ID or under the age of 21 will not be permitted to drink any alcoholic beverages.
* Can be replaced with full day Monterey & Carmel Tour
- Day 4
- Morning departure for Yosemite National Park and afternoon tour of Tunnel View, Yosemite Valley and Curry Village
- Day 5
- Weather permitting, tour guide will lead hike to Mirror Lake. Otherwise, the morning is free for bicycling, hiking and a host of other activities ranging from the Ansel Adams Gallery to river rafting. Visit to Mariposa Grove during summer months only.
Mid afternoon departure from Yosemite Valley
Mid evening arrival in San Francisco
- Day 6
- Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour (6 hours)
Tour features: A drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, walking tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito.
Mid afternoon private transfer to SFO
***Prices content below***
Prices per person: (minimum group size: 12)
$779 – $1298 double occupancy
$1209 – $1725 single occupancy
- Private transportation throughout
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Admissions to Yosemite National Park and Muir Woods Monument
- Private tour and tasting with 2 wineries in Napa Valley
- 5 nights accommodations
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
San Francisco: Powell Hotel or equivalent
Yosemite (El Portal): Cedar Lodge or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This group tour is available year round. Discounted group tour is available during winter season ( November – March) and for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, 50% deposit is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.