7 days, 6 nights
***Overview content below***
New York City offers its visitors excitement around every corner, from Times Square and Rockefeller Center to Central Park and Chinatown; the best way to see the city is on a private group tour with one of our knowledgeable tour guides. With visits to historical landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Brooklyn Bridge, New York City is sure to capture your heart.
A few hours south of New York City your group can step back into time with a visit to a quiet Amish Country town in Pennsylvania. Where residents till their own soil and harness their own electricity. Take a horse and buggy ride through an old-world Amish Village and enjoy a traditional Pennsylvanian Dutch dinner.
Continue your tour of the northeast with a visit to Washington, D.C., rich with American political history, offering world-class museums. Home to Capitol Hill, the White House and many historical civil rights movements, our knowledgeable tour guides will give you an insiders look at this incredible city.
Philadelphia offers travelers a great place to stretch their legs with a walk around Independence Hall. Full of early American history, Independence Hall is the home of the Liberty Bell, and the site where America’s founders debated the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution. If you’re hungry for more American culture, try Philadelphia’s famous Cheesesteak.
- $1259 – $2679 Double occupancy
$1798 – $3219 Single occupancy
- 7 days, 6 nights
- United Nations, Amish Village, Independence Hall, Potomac River
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Morning Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
Lunch on own at South Street Seaport Market Place
Afternoon New York City tour featuring Wall Street, Ground Zero, Theater District, Tribeca and Time Square
Dinner on own and free evening in Time Square
- Day 2
- Full Day New York City tour featuring United Nations, Union Square, Garment District, Chinatown, Little Italy and Greenwich Village
Evening Brooklyn Bridge tour
- Day 3
- Morning Empire State Building tour
Lunch on own in Harlem
Afternoon New York City tour featuring General Grant’s Tomb, Harlem, Lincoln Center, Museum Mile, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
Dinner on own and free evening in Park Avenue
- Day 4
- Mid morning group tour of Amish Village and Farm
Amish group lunch
Free time in Amish Village
Tour of Washington D.C. Downtown, Chinatown and Union Station
Dinner on own in Old Town Alexandria
- Day 5
- Full Day Washington D.C. featuring the White House, the Capitol, the Library of Congress, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, Foggy Bottom, Dupont Circle, Embassy Row and the Supreme Court
Dinner on own in Georgetown
Evening Potomac River Cruise tour
- Day 6
- Morning tour of Naval Academy
Lunch on own in Smithsonian
Tour of Smithsonian after lunch
- Day 7
- Morning group tour of Independence Hall
Lunch on own in Independence Mall
Afternoon Philadelphia City tour featuring City Hall, Basilica of St Peter and St. Paul, Logan Square, Rodin Museum, Philadelphia Museum of Fine Art, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, Old City, Christ Church, and Antique Row
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$1259 – $2679 Double occupancy
$1798 – $3219 Single occupancy
- Six nights accommodations
- Private transportation via coach
- Professional New York and D.C. licensed tour guide throughout
- Six continental breakfast and one Amish lunch
- Admissions to Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty Ferry, Amish Village tour, Potomac River Cruise and Philadelphia Museum of Art
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
North Bergen, New Jersey: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
Arlington, Virgina: Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This tour is available year round. We recommend 4 month advance reservation for April tours. Discounted tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $500 per person deposit is required 60 days prior to departure date. 100% payment with rooming list is due 40 days from trip departure. Prices are subject to availability.
There is $300.00 per person cancellation charge if cancellation is made within 60 days from trip departure. Cancellation charge is 100% of trip price if cancellation is made within 40 days from trip departure.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.