9 days, 8 nights
***Overview content below***
Located at the tip of a peninsula and easily accessible by land, sea or air, the vibrant city of San Francisco is a great introduction to the Golden State. A private city tour is one of the best ways to familiarize yourself with the eclectic culture, fantastic cuisine and fascinating history of the ‘”City by the Bay”. In Napa Valley, your group will learn about wine-making from some of California’s finest vintners, tour the picturesque vineyards and taste the incredible wine from the European style wineries while enjoying the gorgeous views. Take in the fresh air and spectacular views in Muir Woods, Yosemite National Park and the Grand Canyon. Finally, end the adventure in Nevada’s “Sin City” Las Vegas, where you can lounge poolside, hit the casino floors or shop till you drop.
- Prices per person
- $1009 – $2039 Double occupancy
$1809 – $2829 Single occupancy
- 9 days, 8 nights
- San Francisco, Napa Valley, Muir Woods, Sausalito and Yosemite National Park, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Meet & greet at SFO by California Tours guide
Private transfer to Union Square and check-in assisted by tour guide.
Walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in.
- Day 2
- San Francisco City tour
Tour features: Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Chinatown, Union Square, Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39.
Free Afternoon or Alcatraz tour (optional add-on)
- Day 3
- Full day Napa Valley Tour (8 hours)
Tour includes visits to various Napa and Sonoma Valley wineries, with tours and tastings
* Can be replaced with full day Monterey & Carmel Tour
- Day 4
- Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour (6 hours)
Tour features: A drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, walking tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
Free Afternoon and evening in San Francisco
- Day 5
- Morning departure for Yosemite National Park
afternoon tour of Yosemite Valley, Tunnel View and Curry Village
Overnight with Cedar Lodge, near Yosemite National Park
- Day 6
- Weather permitting, tour guide will lead hike to Mirror Lake. Otherwise, the morning is free for bicycling, hiking and a host of other activities ranging from the Ansel Adams Gallery to river rafting. Visit to Mariposa Grove during summer months only. Depart Yosemite for Las Vegas, overnight in Bakersfield, CA.
- Day 7
- Arrive in Las Vegas in early afternoon
Tour of Las Vegas Strip, check-in to hotel.
Night tour of Las Vegas featuring Fremont Street, Venetian, Bellagio, Treasure Island and Wynn
- Day 8
- Full day Grand Canyon Tour
- Day 9
- Morning departure to Los Angeles
Shopping stop at an outlet mall on Nevada Stateline
Early evening drop off at LAX
***Prices content below***
Prices per person: (minimum group size is 12)
$1009 – $2039 double occupancy
$1809 – $2829 single occupancy
- Private transportation throughout
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Entrance to Yosemite National Park, Muir Woods Monument and Grand Canyon
- Private tour and tasting with 2 Napa Valley wineries
- 8 nights accommodations
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
San Francisco: Powell Hotel or equivalent
Yosemite (El Portal): Cedar Lodge or equivalent
Bakersfield: Hampton Inn or equivalent
Las Vegas: Platinum Hotel or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This group tour is available year round. Discounted group tour is available during winter season (Novemeber – March).
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, 50% deposit of total invoice is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.