6 days, 5 nights
***Overview content below***
Our New York, Philadelphia, and Washington DC tour offers insight into United States history, politics and culture. This privately guided tour allows your group to explore famous landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Independence Hall, and the Washington Monument. Visit Ground Zero and the United Nations in New York, see the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia and the White House in Washington DC. Our friendly and experienced guides will suggest incredible dining experiences and offer insights into how the locals live.
- $1005 – $2179 Double occupancy
$1479 – $2649 Single occupancy
- 6 days, 5 nights
- Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall, Mt. Vernon George Washington Estate
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Morning Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
Afternoon New York City Tour featuring Wall Street, Ground Zero, Tribeca and Time Square. Dinner on own and free evening in Time Square
- Day 2
- New York City Tour featuring United Nations, SOHO, Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Little Italy, Theater District and Garment District
Dinner on own in SOHO
Evening tour of Brooklyn Bridge
- Day 3
- Morning Tour of Empire State Building
Lunch on own in Harlem.
Afternoon tour of Central Park, Museum Mile, Lincoln Center, General Grant’s Tomb Park Avenue and Carnegie Hall
Free evening in Fifth Avenue
- Day 4
- Morning tour of Independence Hall
Lunch own in Independence Mall
Afternoon Philadelphia city tour featuring City Hall, Basilica of St Peter and St. Paul, Logan Square, Rodin Museum, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, Old City, Christ Church, and Antique Row
- Day 5
- Washington. D.C. city tour featuring the White House, the Capitol, the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court, the Washington Monument, Georgetown, Dupont Circle and Union Station.
Dinner on own in Georgetown
Evening tour of the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial and Potomac River
- Day 6
- Potomac River Cruise and Mt. Vernon George Washington Estate tour
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$1005 – $2179 Double occupancy
$1479 – $2649 Single occupancy
- Five nights accommodations
- Private transportation via coach
- Professional New York and D.C. licensed tour guide throughout
- five continental breakfasts
- Admissions to Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty Ferry, Potomac River Cruise and Mt. Vernon George Washington Estate
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
North Bergen, New Jersey: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
Arlington, Virginia: Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This tour is available year round. We recommend 4 month advance reservation for April tours. Discounted tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $200 per person deposit is required 60 days prior to departure date.
100% payment with rooming list is due 40 days from trip departure.
There is $50.00 per person cancellation charge if cancellation is made within 60 days from trip date. Cancellation charge is 100% of trip price if cancellation is made within 40 days from trip date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.