11 days, 10 nights
***Overview content below***
California is one of the most visited destinations in the world, between Los Angles, San Francisco, and a bounty of National Parks and State Beaches there is something here for everyone. Not to mention infamous Las Vegas is just a stones throw across the border. On this 11-day, 10-night tour your travel group can shop with the rich and famous in Los Angeles, splash around with the sea life at San Diego’s SeaWorld, and try your luck at the decadent hotel casinos in Las Vegas. Your group will enjoy the incredible landscapes of Yosemite National Park and relax in the world-class vineyards of Napa Valley. With an adventure around every corner your group will be delighted with all of California’s treasures.
- $1789 – $3069 Double Occupancy
$2498 – $3779 Single Occupancy
- 11 days, 10 nights
- Los Angeles City Tour, Disneyland, San Diego’s Seaworld, Las Vegas, Yosemite, San Francisco City Tour and Napa Valley
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- LAX Meet & Greet by California Tours guide.
Private transfer to Radisson LAX and check-in assisted.
Free afternoon or evening in Santa Monica Beach/3rd Street Promenade
- Day 2
- Los Angeles City Tour
The tour features Downtown Los Angeles, Disney’s Concert Hall Griffith Park Observatory, Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Sunset Strip, Melrose Avenue, Rodeo Drive, Miracle Mile, the Grove and Hollywood.
Free evening in Hollywood
- Day 3
- Morning departure for Las Vegas
Early afternoon Las Vegas arrival and proceed to Las Vegas Strip tour. Late afternoon hotel check-in
Evening Las Vegas tour featuring Fremont Street, Wynn, Venetian, Treasure Island and Bellagio
- Day 4
- Free day in Las Vegas or optional Grand Canyon tour
- Day 5
- Morning departure from Las Vegas for Disneyland
Early afternoon Disneyland arrival
Free evening in Disney Downtown
- Day 6
- Full day San Diego SeaWorld tour
- Day 7
- Morning departure to Yosemite National Park
Lunch stop in Oakhurst and lunch on own. Afternoon tour of Mariposa Grove (weather permitting) and Yosemite Valley. Overnight in El Portal, near Yosemite Valley
- Day 8
- Yosemite National Park and San Francisco
Free time in Yosemite Valley or weather permitting, optional hike to Vernal falls.
Mid evening San Francisco arrival and walking tour of Union Square after hotel check-in. Overnight in Union Square
- Day 9
- San Francisco City tour
Tour features Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks (weather permitting), Chinatown, Civic Center, Alamo Square, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Embarcadero, Union Square and SOMA
Free Afternoon or Alcatraz tour (optional) Evening San Francisco tour with Cable Car
- Day 10
- Full day Napa Valley Tour
Tour includes visits to various Napa and Sonoma Valley wineries, with tours and tastings.
* Can be replaced with full day Monterey & Carmel Tour
- Day 11
- Free Day in San Francisco – afternoon SFO drop-off
Free time for shopping in Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf or visiting one of San Francisco’s countless museums and art galleries
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person: (minimum group size:12)
$1789 – $3069 Double Occupancy
$2498 – $3779 Single Occupancy
- 10 nights accommodations: 2 nights in Los Angeles, 2 nights in Anaheim, 2 nights in Las Vegas, 1 night in Yosemite, and 3 nights in San Francisco
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Transportation via minibus or deluxe coach
- Admissions to Disneyland, San Diego SeaWorld, Cable Car and Yosemite National Park
- Private tour and tasting with 2 Napa Valley wineries
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
Los Angeles: Radisson LAX or equivalent
Anaheim: Best Western Stovall or equivalent
Las Vegas: Platinum Hotel or equivalent
Yosemite: Cedar Lodge or equivalent
San Francisco: Powell Hotel or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, 50% deposit of total invoice is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date. However, there is a $50 change fee for packages with airfare.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.