5 days, 4 nights
***Overview content below***
Interested in the inner workings of American Democracy? Want to visit America’s birthplace? Fancy a night out on the town in the Big Apple? A private group tour of Washington DC, Philadelphia and New York City will satisfy all these cravings. Stroll the broad boulevards of DC, filled with incredible monuments and museums. Travel to Philadelphia to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Spend time in the city that never sleeps, visiting 5th Avenue, SoHo, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and more.
- $839 – $1849 Double occupancy
$1079 – $2239 Single occupancy
- 5 days, 4 nights
- Potomac River Cruise, Independence Hall, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Washington D.C. tour featuring: the White House, the Capitol, the Library of Congress, Union Station, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, Foggy Bottom, Dupont Circle, Embassy Row and the Supreme Court.
Dinner on own in Georgetown
Evening Potomac River Cruise tour
- Day 2
- Morning Navy Academy tour
Lunch on own in Smithsonian
Afternoon tour of Smithsonian
Dinner on own and free evening in Old Town Alexandria
- Day 3
- Group of Independence Hall. Lunch on own in Independence Mall.
Afternoon Philadelphia city tour featuring City Hall, Basilica of St Peter and St. Paul, Logan Square, Rodin Museum, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Eastern State Penitentiary, the Franklin Institute, Old City, Christ Church, and Antique Row
Overnight in New Jersey
- Day 4
- Morning Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
Lunch on own in Wall Street
Afternoon New York City tour featuring Wall Street, Ground Zero, Grand Central Station, Brooklyn Bridge, Chinatown, Greenwich Village, SOHO, United Nations and Time Square. Dinner on own and free evening in Time Square
- Day 5
- Tour of Empire State Building, Central Park, Harlem and Museum Mile
Lunch on own and free time for shopping in Fifth Avenue.
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$839 – $1849 Double occupancy
$1079 – $2239 Single occupancy
- Accommodations for four nights
- Professional NYC and D.C. licensed tour guide throughout
- Private transportation via coach
- Admissions to Potomac River Cruise, Navy Academy tour, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty Ferry
- Four continental breakfasts
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
Arlington, Virginia: Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
North Bergen, New Jersey: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This tour is available year round. We recommend 4 month reservation for April tours. Discounted tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $350.00 per person deposit is required 60 days from trip date. 100% payment with rooming list is due 45 days from trip date.
There is $100.00 per person cancellation charge for cancellation made within 60 days from trip date. Cancellation charge is 100% of invoice amount if cancellation is made within 45 days from trip date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.