Enjoy the Best of the San Francisco Area
JANUARY SPECIAL – $500 discount per couple for January bookings
With this elegant San Francisco and wine country vacation, you’ll enjoy four-star accommodations, and pampering pleasures from beginning to end. Your getaway begins in San Francisco, with a luxury hotel stay in the Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf districts, in the heart of the city’s fine dining and shopping areas and cable car lines. A private guided tour showcases the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, the magnificent views of Twin Peaks, and other must-see landmarks. Add a trip to Alcatraz Island or spend free time at San Francisco’s world-class museums – whatever you wish to make memories to last a lifetime.
Explore the Rich Wine Country of Napa and Sonoma Valleys
Next, your private guide brings you to the rolling hills of Napa and Sonoma Valleys, where your connoisseur experience continues. Enjoy the ultimate wine country experience – with informative winery tours, tastings of a hand-selected variety of premium wines, spectacular scenery and four-star accommodations. An expert winemaker explains how wine is blended, and how to pair local seasonal foods.
Thrill to a once-in-a-lifetime mountaintop tasting experience 1,400 feet above the Sonoma Valley floor. Celebrate and sip sparkling and still wines from a peaceful terrace. And, choose to spend evenings your way – sampling cuisine from a top-rated chef, booking a luxurious spa treatment, or simply relaxing in the quiet, country setting.
Spanning the channel that connects San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean, the Golden Gate Bridge is an internationally-renowned landmark. At 4,200 feet, the bridge was the longest suspension bridge for almost 30 years. See why the “most photographed bridge in the world” and its luscious views attract millions to “leave their hearts in San Francisco” each year.
The streets and hillsides of San Francisco are home to more than 100 unique neighborhoods. Reaching back to the Gold Rush era or the Summer of Love, each offers its own architectural styles and memories. From ethnic enclaves like Chinatown, the high society of Nob Hill to modern tech-industry hangouts, San Francisco has plenty of vibrant areas to explore.
The world’s last manually-operated cable car system, the San Francisco cable cars are another beloved aspect of the city. The cars — listed on the National Register of Historic Places — transport some seven million riders each year. Ride the cable cars from Union Square to Fisherman’s Wharf, or experiment with other lines for fascinating views of San Francisco’s commercial and residential districts.
Wines from the Sonoma and Napa Valleys are among the most decorated in the world. More than 450 wineries are scattered through Napa, a region best known as one of the world’s top viticulture districts. Sonoma, the birthplace of the California wine industry, offers more than 50 wineries. We’ll visit both of these leading wine regions during our private tours.
Tasting and learning how wines are made are a big part of the fun. In addition, Napa and Sonoma lure visitors with distinctive hotels, top-rated restaurants, resort-quality spas, and historic sites. The rustic vineyards, walking trails, and rugged mountains overlook fertile valleys, for a natural setting where people, arts and culture, and wildlife thrive alongside the grapes.
Hundreds of acres of vineyards line the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. The region’s distinctive and rich soil, plentiful sunlight, and cool evening fog support a wide variety of grapes that create exceptional wines. We’ll wander the vineyards and explore this fertile agricultural region.
This customizable vacation package includes 4 night accommodations and private San Francisco and Napa Valley tours. Our connoisseur package covers the best of San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf. Then we’ll devote three days to wine tastings, wine-food pairings, and winery tours in the lush Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
- San Francisco: JW Marriott, Palace Hotel, Westin St. Francis or equivalent
Sonoma: The Fairmont Mission Inn, Lodge at Sonoma or Napa River Terrace Inn
- Day 1
- Arrival in San Francisco. Meet and Greet at SFO and private transfer to hotel.
Check in to a four star hotel in Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf.
Free evening in San Francisco.
California Tours will provide complimentary cable car ticket.
- Day 2
- Pick up from hotel and depart for four hour private San Francisco tour with professional driver guide. Tour features Twin Peaks, Civic Center, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown and North Beach.
Optional visit to Alcatraz from $38.00 per person.
- Day 3
- Hotel check out and depart for private Sonoma Valley tour with professional driver guide.
Morning Tasting and Tour with Copain flight through time tour or Chalk Hill Winery Chairman’s Reserve tasting
Lunch on own in historic Sonoma Square or Healdsburg.
Afternoon tasting with Hamel, B Wise, Repris, Donum or Blue Farm
Late afternoon Napa or Sonoma hotel check-in.
Free evening at leisure.
- Day 4
- Private Napa Valley tour with professional driver guide.
Midmorning tour and tasting with Hall, Quintessa or Far Niente
Lunch on own in Yountville.
Afternoon wine and food pairing tour with Silver Oaks, B Cellars or Del Dotto. Seasonal food pairing with wine tasting.
Late afternoon tasting with Cakebread, Stag leap Cellars, Shafer or Cardinale
- Day 5
- Hotel check out and depart for wine blending seminar with Joseph Phelps or Conn Creek
Mid afternoon SFO drop off
Luxury Travel Packages at Reasonable Prices
Every client receives hands-on personal attention from our professional staff with over twenty years of experience in tour operations and destination management services. We have personally been to every destination, eaten at every recommended restaurant, stayed at every hotel, and been on & collaborated with every guided tour. We know luxury.
Price Per Person Starting From:
- $3989 – Low season(Dec – Feb, except year end)
- $4189 – Mid season(Mar – Mid Aug)
- $4589 – High season(Mid Aug – Nov, surcharge Nov 16 – 22 due to conventions)
- $7189 – Low season(Dec – Feb, except year end)
- $7689– Mid season(Mar – Mid Aug)
- $7989 – High season(Mid Aug – Nov, surcharge Nov 16 – 22 due to conventions)
- 2 night accommodations in San Francisco and 2 night accommodations in Napa or Sonoma
- Roundtrip private airport transfers with Meet and Greet on Arrival
- Private San Francisco city tour with professional driver guide
- Private Sonoma Valley tour
- Private Napa Valley tour
- Tour and Tasting with Chalk Hill or Copain
- Two Tasting fees: Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley Wineries
- Tour and tasting with Quintessa, Hall or Far Niente
- Wine Blending Seminar with Joseph Phelps or Conn Creek seminar tour
- Cable Car ticket
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Airfare to/from San Francisco
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
Contact Our Private Travel Consultants
Call Us For the Quickest Response
For all inquiries, including customizing your vacation package, please give us a call for the fastest response. We are able to take into consideration your travel dates, number of travelers, special requests, and more, into the quote request. You can also use the form on the right.