8 days, 7 nights
***Overview content below***
Escape from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles with a retreat up to Yosemite and San Francisco with a relaxing tour of California’s incredible Coast. With your group’s first stop in Yosemite you’ll enjoy the fresh air and breath-taking views from the valley floor. In San Francisco enjoy the city on a private city tour featuring the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square and more!
After spending a day in Northern California’s Wine Country, touring world-class wineries, your group will head down Highway 1 towards Monterey and Carmel. Travel along the winding roads of the picturesque 17-Mile Drive in the privately owned Del Monte Forest, an unforgettable experience. With stops at Solvang, Hearst Castle and Santa Barbara your travel group will explore a dutch town, tour a castle and shop at one of the most posh coastal communities in California.
- Prices per person
- $1359 – $2139 Double Occupancy
$2209 – $2989 Single Occupancy
- 8 days, 7 nights
- San Francisco, Muir Woods, Sausalito, Yosemite National Park, Napa Valley, Monterey, Carmel, Hearst Castle, Big Sur, Solvang and Santa Barbara
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Depart Los Angeles for Yosemite National Park
Lunch stop in California’s Central Valley – lunch on own
Afternoon visit to Mariposa Grove and Yosemite Valley
Dinner on own in Yosemite Valley
Check-in at Cedar Lodge
- Day 2
- Depart hotel for Yosemite National Park
Enter the National Park and breakfast on own
Weather permitting, tour guide will lead optional hike to Mirror Lake or Vernal Falls. Otherwise, the morning is free for bicycling, hiking and a host of other activities ranging from the Ansel Adams Gallery to river rafting.
Lunch on own in National Park
Depart Yosemite Valley for San Francisco
Depart National Park for Cedar Lodge
- Day 3
- Depart for SF City Tour featuring Civic Center, Twin Peaks (weather permitting)
Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito (lunch stop), North Beach, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown.
Sausalito – SF ferry ride
Free time in Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39.
Depart Fisherman’s Wharf for Union Square
Free evening in Union Square. Dinner on own.
- Day 4
- Full day Napa and Sonoma Valley tour with tasting
Free evening in Chinatown and North Beach
- Day 5
- Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Tour
Free afternoon in Pier 39
Overnight in Gilroy
- Day 6
- Monterey, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel and Big Sur
Photo stop at Big Sur
Overnight in San Simeon
- Day 7
- Half day Hearst Castle and Solvang tour
Overnight in Solvang
- Day 8
- Santa Barbara tour featuring Sterns Wharf, Santa Barbara Mission, State Street and the Courthouse.
Evening drop off at LAX
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person, minimum group size is 12:
$1359 — $2139 Double Occupancy
$2209 — $2989 Single Occupancy
- 7 nights accommodations (1 night near Yosemite, 3 nights in San Francisco, 1 night in Gilroy, 1 night in San Simeon and 1 night in Solvang)
- Coach or minicoach transportation
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Admissions to Yosemite National Park ,Muir Woods, 17 Mile Drive, Hearst Castle, Sausalito/SF ferry and Santa Barbara Mission
- Private tours and tasting with two Napa valley wineries
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
San Francisco: Powell Hotel or equivalent
Yosemite (El Portal): Cedar Lodge or equivalent
Gilroy: Best Western or equivalent
San Simeon: Quality Inn or equivalent
Solvang: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This group tour is available everyday. Group discounts are available for student and senior groups. For June, July and August trips, we recommend 6 month advance reservation.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $50 per person deposit is required 60 days prior to departure date. 100% payment with complete rooming list is due 40 days from departure date.
Cancellation charge is $50.00 per person for cancellation made within 60 days from departure. Cancellation charge is 100% of invoice amount if cancellation is made within 40 days from departure.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.