4 days, 3 nights
***Overview content below***
Escape the hustle and bustle of New York City with a visit to Amish Country Pennsylvania; tour the picturesque farmlands and quaint village. Known for its minimal lifestyle, and homemade goods, you’ll enjoy learning about a simpler way life, where residents till their own soil and harness their own electricity. Take a horse and buggy ride through a quaint Amish Village and enjoy a traditional Pennsylvanian Dutch lunch.
Continue your tour of the northeast with a tour of Washington D.C. Full of broad boulevards, magnificent museums, and towering monuments; “DC” is rich with American political history. Find new high-end shops, bars and restaurants are right along side the oldest standing building in Georgetown. All along the National Mall visitors will find beautiful national landmarks, such as the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial. Spend time at the Smithsonian, exploring America’s past.
This tour also includes time touring the Navel Academy, located a short distance from the Capitol in Virginia.
About half way back to New York is another city rich with American political history. Philadelphia offers travelers a great place to stretch their legs with a walk around Independence Hall. Full of early American history, Independence Hall is the home of the Liberty Bell, and the site where America’s founders debated the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution. If you’re hungry for more American culture, try Philadelphia’s famous Cheesesteak before heading back to the “Big Apple.”
- $689 – $1349 Double Occupancy
$1039 – $1689 Single Occupancy
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Amish Village, Independence Hall, Philadelphia Fine Art Museum, Potomac River Cruise
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Morning departure from New York/New Jersey for Philadelphia
Mid-morning arrival in Amish Village. Private group tour of Amish Farm and Village
Amish group lunch
Depart for Washington D.C.
Late afternoon arrival in Washington D.C.
Tour Washington D.C. Downtown, Chinatown and Union Station.
Dinner in Old Town Alexandria. Dinner on own.
Late evening hotel check-in. Overnight with Courtyard by Marriott in Rosslyn or Hampton Inn Old Town
- Day 2
- Washington D.C. tour featuring: the White House, the Capitol, the Library of Congress, the Washington Monument, the Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, Foggy Bottom, Dupont Circle, Embassy Row and the Supreme Court.
Group tour of the Capitol. Lunch on own near the Capitol.
Late afternoon visit to Georgetown. Dinner on own in Georgetown
Potomac River Cruise tour from Georgetown
- Day 3
- Naval Academy tour in Arlington Virginia
Lunch stop at the Smithsonian, lunch on own. After lunch, Tour of Smithsonian.
Dinner on in Georgetown or Old Town
- Day 4
- Philadelphia City Tour featuring, Independence Hall. Lunch on own in Independence Mall. The Museum of Fine Art, South Street and Fairmount Park.
Evening arrival time in New York
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$689 — $1349 Double Occupancy
$1039 — $1689 Single Occupancy
- Accommodations for three nights
- Private transportation via coach
- Professional tour guide throughout
- Admission to Potomac River Cruise and Philadelphia Museum of Fine Art
- Amish Village tour
- Three continental breakfasts
- One lunch
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages(except when mentioned)
- Hotel and airport baggage
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
***Booking & Dates content below***
This tour is available year round. Discounted tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To confirm, $100.00 per person deposit is required 60 days from departure. 100% payment with rooming list is due 45 days from departure date.
Price is subject to availability. There is $30.00 per person cancellation charge for cancellation made within 60 days from departure. Cancellation charge is 100% of invoice amount if cancellation is made within 45 days from departure.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.