5 days, 4 nights
***Overview content below***
With spectacular views surrounding, Niagara Falls is truly one of the most amazing nature wonders on Earth. A ride on the ” Maid of the Mist” boat will allow you to journey to the base of the falls, providing even more memorable views. Fall in love or again at this “Honeymoon Capital of the World”.
From St. Lawrence River, one can see the French flavored Old Montreal with the modern day skyscrapers in the backdrop. Despite being the second largest city in Canada, this walking friendly city offers even more of Europe with many historical architecture, museums, world class restaurants and churches.
To many Bostonian, Boston is the America’s first city. A walk through the Freedom Trail will convince many that Boston is the America’s first city. When you are done walking, treat yourself with a bowl of New England clam chowder. You will wonder why you came to Boston.
- $989 – $1809 Double occupancy
$1498 – $2319 Single occupancy
- 5 days, 4 nights
- Maid of the Mist, St. Lawrence River, Mt. Royal, Copley Square, Boston Common
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Morning departure for Niagara Falls NY via Highway 90W
Lunch stop in Syracuse. Lunch on own.
early evening arrival in Niagara Falls, New York and check-in with Sheraton
Walk to Hard Rock Café for group dinner
Free evening in Clifton District
- Day 2
- Morning tour of Maid of the Mist
Mid morning tour of Niagara Parkway
Afternoon departure to Montreal
Mid evening arrival in Montreal
Overnight in Montreal Downtown
- Day 3
- Full day Montreal city tour featuring Golden Mile, Mt. Royal, Jean Talon Market, Schwartz’s, St. Joseph’s Oratory and Fairmont Bagel
Lunch stop in Jean Talon Market. Lunch on ownAfternoon tour of Olympic Stadium, Notre Dame Basilica, Botanical
Garden, Underground city, Montreal Downtown and St. Denis Street
Dinner on own in St. Denis Street.
Free time for shopping on St. Catherine Street
- Day 4
- Morning tour of Old Montreal. Lunch on own Old Montreal
Afternoon St. Lawrence River Cruise tour
Mid afternoon departure for Boston
Dinner stop near Montpelier, Vermont. Dinner on own
Overnight near Boston Airport
- Day 5
- Boston city tour featuring Boston Common, Copley Square, North End, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, Kings Chapel, The Christian Science Plaza, Bunker Hill, Trinity Church, the Boston Public Garden and Harvard Square.
Lunch stop in Harvard Square. Lunch on own.
Mid afternoon departure for New York
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$989 – $1809 Double occupancy
$1498 – $2319 Single occupancy
- Four nights accommodations
- Private coach transportation
- Professional tour guide throughout
- One dinner
- Admissions to Maid of the Mist, St. Lawrence River Cruise, Norte Dame Basilica and Montreal Botanical Garden
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages ( except when mentioned)
- Hotel and airport baggage
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
***Booking & Dates content below***
This tour is available year round. We recommend 6 month advance reservation for September – early October tours. Discounted tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $250 per person deposit is required 70 days prior to departure date. 100% payment with rooming list is due 40 days from trip departure. Price is subject to availability.
There is a $100.00 per person cancellation charge on cancellation made within 60 days of travel date. Cancellation charge is 100% of invoice amount if cancellation is made within 40 days from trip date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.