3 days, 2 nights
***Overview content below***
A key city in early American history, the “City of Brotherly Love” is a must-see destination for any East Coast travel group. Visit Independence Hall, home of the Liberty Bell and the site where America’s founding fathers crafted the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. If you are hungry for more culture, try Philly Cheesesteak and see what all the fuss is about.
Home to the Washington Monument, the Capitol and the White House, Washington D.C. is a history buff’s dream destination. Discover new high-end shops and restaurants right alongside some of the oldest standing buildings in Georgetown. A visit to the Smithsonian will give you the opportunity to explore the richness of America’s past.
- $549 – $919 Double occupancy
$649 – $1111 Single occupancy
- 3 days, 2 nights
- Independence Hall, Smithsonian, Old Town Alexandria, Mt. Vernon
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Morning departure from New York to Philadelphia
Mid morning tour of Independence Hall and Liberty Bell.
Group lunch in Independence Mall
Late afternoon tour of Dupont Circle, Embassy Row and Georgetown.
Group dinner in Georgetown.
Overnight in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia
Walking tour of Old Town after hotel check-in
- Day 2
- Morning tour Washington D.C. featuring the White House, the Capitol, the Library of Congress, the Washington Monument, Union Station and the Supreme Court.
Group lunch in Smithsonian. Tour of Smithsonian after lunch
Group dinner in Old Town Alexandria
- Day 3
- Morning Potomac River Cruise and Mt. Vernon George Washington Estate tour
Group lunch at Mt. Vernon
Late afternoon departure to New York
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$549 – $919 Double occupancy
$649 – $1111 single occupancy
- 2 nights accommodations in Old Town Alexandria
- Private transportation via minibus or coach
- Professional D.C. licensed tour guide throughout
- Admissions Potomac River Cruise and Mt. Vernon George Washington Estate
- Two continental breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages ( except when mentioned)
- Hotel baggage fees
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
Alexandria, Virginia: Hampton Inn or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This group tour is available year round. Discounted group tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, 50% deposit of total invoice is required 45 days prior to departure date and 100% payment 30 days from trip departure. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made within 30 days of travel date. Tour departure change is allowed if change is made 21 days prior to departure date.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.