2 days, 1 night
***Overview content below***
Everyone should see Las Vegas at least once. Try your luck at the casinos, watch a show, ride the roller coaster at New York, New York and the gondolas at the Venetian, and spend some time at the greatest fountain in the world (we’re not kidding) at the Bellagio. You may want to add on a day trip to the Grand Canyon, to see one of the seven wonders of the natural world! If there’s time, you can even sleep! This air package includes hotel accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, and roundtrip flights between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
**At least one person in your group needs to be 21 years old to reserve a hotel in Las Vegas. Please contact us if you would like to visit Las Vegas but no one in your group is at least 21 years old.
- Price Starting From:
- $249 per person
- 2 days, 1 night
- Las Vegas, (Grand Canyon optional)
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person , starting from:
Prices are per person, starting from: (with advanced purchase)
$249 Double Occupancy – Weekday 2 day package
$289 Double Occupancy – Weekday 3 day package
$385 Double Occupancy – Weekend 3 day package*
*Thursday departure; Saturday return
**Package can be customized for desired length
Grand Canyon Air & Ground Tour (6 hours, $250)
Grand Canyon Air & Ground Tour with Skywalk (6 hours, $280)
- Round trip airfare (LAX – Las Vegas)
- Hotel Accommodations
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Tour guide
- Hotel resort fee
***Accommodations content below***
Imperial Palace or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This package is available everyday. Advance reservation is required.
Booking is through Pleasant Holidays. BOOK NOW »
Please note: If you are interested in adding an optional Grand Canyon tour, you will need to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at (877) 338-3883.
Online Booking Procedure
Once you click “BOOK NOW” please follow these steps to book your vacation. If you have any questions or would like to book by phone please call 1-877-338-3883.
- Select the type of itinerary you are planning. (ex. Hotel/Air or Hotel/Air/Car…)
- Select destination and continue.
- Click on “Select” next to “A Pleasant Holiday — Las Vegas.”
- Enter departure airport, departure date, destination city/island, return date, number of rooms, and number of passengers and click “Continue.”
- Sort hotels by categories specified on right hand side, underneath green “Search” sign.
**Travel Protection is not included in the price at this point.
- Change flight if you wish by clicking “Select This Hotel and Select Different Flight” on the bottom of each hotel description. Otherwise, click “Select.”
- Go over your selections and click “Continue.” You can change the room type/grade on this page.
- Review “Important information, Rules and Restrictions” and “Continue.”
- Choose your options an proceed to “Book and Purchase This Trip.” You can add airport/hotel transfer, rental car, and travel protection plan. **Travel Protection is not included in the price at this point. Please make sure to click if you wish to add.
- Review “Reservations Terms and Conditions” and check the box below.
- Enter “Traveler Information” and make sure all spellings are correct and same as their photo ID.
- Enter “Contact and Billing Information.”
- Choose payment type.
- Keep your booking number and click “Submit.”
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, 100% prepayment is required with passenger name and gender. There is a 100% cancellation charge on cancellation made after reservation is processed. No refund nor credit is given for missed departure.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.