***Overview content below***
Monterey, California’s capitol under Spanish and Mexican rule, is one of the oldest cities in California and has some of the best preserved historic buildings from California’s colonial period. It was the home of the mythic Zorro, the setting for John Steinbeck’s “Cannery Row”, and the site of the signing of California’s state constitution. On this tour, you’ll drive down the beautiful California coast to visit two popular California coastal towns with beautiful settings and quaint and historic buildings.
In Monterey, spend some time exploring the town, perhaps trying some seafood or trying to spot sea otters in the bay, or else visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, and see penguins, fish, and a 10 meter tall kelp forest aquarium. Then continue on through scenic 17-Mile Drive through Pacific Grove, famous for its Cypress trees, and the famous golf course Pebble Beach. You’ll end up in Carmel, an artist’s community filled with art galleries, shops, and amazing ocean views, as well as one of the oldest missions in California.
- Price per person:
- Day Trip
- Monterey, Carmel, 17 Mile Drive (Monterey Bay Aquarium Optional)
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Once along the shores of Monterey Bay, we will sightsee along the Monterey Peninsula and Fisherman’s Wharf. Lunch on your own at Cannery Row.
- After lunch, we will wind along the coast on picturesque 17-Mile Drive in the privately owned Del Monte Forest. This road presents an unforgettable experience with views of Pebble Beach, its world-famous golf course, seals and the photogenic lone cypress at majestic Cypress Point. The road brings us to Carmel, famous for its splendid white sand beaches, elegant shops, and the beautifully restored Mission
***Prices content below***
Prices are per person:
Optional: Monterey Bay Aquarium $32
- Professional tour guide/driver guide throughout
- Private transportation by minibus or deluxe motorcoach
- Admissions to 17 Mile Drive
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
***Booking & Dates content below***
This tour departs every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday. If you are interested in booking this tour or you would like additional information please call us at (877) 338-3883.
To make a reservation, please select a tour departure date below:
No tours are currently scheduled. Please contact us to arrange your tour.
Terms and Conditions
No refund for cancellation within 7 days for coach tours. It is the passenger’s responsibility to be at the departure point at the appointed time. No refund nor credit will be given for a missed departure. Tours must be booked and paid in advance.
Tours and prices are subject to availability at time of booking. All prices include taxes. Meals are not included, unless otherwise noted. Tour prices do not include tips for drivers and/or tour guides.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.