7 days, 6 nights
***Overview content below***
New York City is an American metropolis unlike any other, take a private city tour through the avenues of Manhattan, explore Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and so much more. Watch the hustle and bustle of the city from above with views from the Empire State Building. Panoramic city views can also be found atop the Prudential Center in Boston, located only a few hours from New York City.
Our knowledgeable tour guide will take your group through the quaint cobblestone streets, from the North End with incredible hidden gem restaurants, to the educational atmosphere in Harvard Square and bustling Copley Plaza. From Boston your group can head across the boarder into Canada for a visit to Montreal.
As the second largest French-speaking Metropolis in the world, Montreal brings Europe to visitors without crossing the Atlantic. Although French is the official language of this quaint city, its residents are from over 80 different countries and French is only one of 35 languages spoken. With a mosaic of languages and international communities, Montreal has become famous for nightlife, jazz and incredible cuisine.
- $1279 – $2669 Double occupancy
$1898 – $3289 Single occupancy
- 7 days, 6 nights
- Central Park, Empire State Building, St. Lawrence River, Mt. Royal, Boston Common
***Itinerary content below***
This itinerary can be combined in any order and with all or part of the suggested itinerary including extending stays. Additional destinations are also available.
- Day 1
- Morning Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
Lunch on own at Seaport Market Place
Afternoon New York City tour featuring Battery Park, Wall Street, Ground Zero, Tribeca and Theater District
Dinner on own and free evening in Time Square
- Day 2
- Full Day New York City tour featuring United Nations, Garment District, SOHO, Chinatown, Union Square, Little Italy and Greenwich Village
Evening Brooklyn Bridge tour
- Day 3
- Morning Empire State Building tour
Lunch on own in Harlem
Afternoon tour featuring General Grant’s Tomb, Harlem, Museum Mile, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
Dinner on own and free evening in Park Avenue
- Day 4
- Morning departure from New York to Montreal
Walking tour of St. Catherine Street after hotel check-in
Dinner on own in St. Catherine Street District
Evening tour of Mt. Royal
- Day 5
- Full Day Montreal City tour featuring Golden Mile, Jean Talon Market, Schwartz’s, St. Joseph’s Oratory, Fairmont Bagel, Jean Talon Market, Olympic Stadium, Notre Dame Basilica, Botanical Garden, Underground city and Montreal Downtown
Dinner on own and free evening in St. Denis Street District
- Day 6
- Morning tour of Old Montreal and St. Lawrence River Cruise
Mid afternoon departure from Montreal to Boston
Dinner stop in Montpelier, Vermont. Dinner on own
Late evening arrival in Boston
- Day 7
- Full Day Boston City tour featuring Boston Common, Copley Square, North End, Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall, Kings Chapel, The Christian Science Plaza, Bunker Hill, Trinity Church, the Boston Public Garden and Harvard Square
Lunch stop in Harvard Square. Lunch on own.
Depart Harvard Square for New York or Boston Logan Aiport
***Prices content below***
Price per person (minimum group size is 12) :
$1279 – $2669 Double occupancy
$1898 – $3289 Single occupancy
- Six nights accommodations
- Private transportation via coach
- Licensed New York tour guide throughout
- six continental breakfasts
- Admissions to Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty Ferry, St. Lawrence River Cruise, Notre Dame Basilica and Montreal Botanical Garden
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
***Accommodations content below***
North Bergen, New Jersey: Holiday Inn Express or equivalent
Montreal, Canada: Le Meridien or equivalent
Boston, MA: Comfort Inn & Suite or equivalent
***Booking & Dates content below***
This tour is available year round. We recommend 5 month advance reservation for September tours. Discounted tour is available for student and senior groups.
Terms and Conditions
To reserve, $500 per person deposit is required 70 days from departure date. 100% payment with rooming list is due 40 days from trip departure. Prices are subject to availability.
There is $200.00 per person cancellation charge if cancellation is made within 70 days from trip departure. Cancellation charge is 100% of trip price if cancellation is made within 40 days from trip departure.
***Ask a Question content below***
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.