CONNOISSEUR HOLIDAY PACKAGE
5 DAYS, 4 NIGHTS customizable package
PRICES starting from $3889.00 per person based on double occupancy
With this elegant San Francisco and wine country holiday, you’ll enjoy four-star accommodations, and pampering pleasures from beginning to end. Your getaway begins in San Francisco, with a luxury hotel stay in the Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf districts, in the heart of the city’s fine dining and shopping areas and cable car lines. A private guided tour showcases the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, the magnificent views of Twin Peaks, and other must-see landmarks. Add a trip to Alcatraz Island or spend free time at San Francisco’s world-class museums – whatever you wish to make memories to last a lifetime.
Napa Valley & San Francisco Connoisseur Holiday Package Highlights
Golden Gate Bridge
Spanning the channel that connects San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean, the Golden Gate Bridge is an internationally-recognized landmark. At 4,200 feet, the bridge was the longest suspension bridge for almost 30 years. See why the most photographed bridge in the world and its luscious views attract millions to “leave their hearts in San Francisco” each year.
The streets and hills of San Francisco are home to more than 100 unique neighborhoods. Reaching back to the Gold Rush era or the Summer of Love, each has its own architectural style and colorful memories. From enclaves like Chinatown and the society of Nob Hill to modern tech-industry hangouts, San Francisco has many vibrant areas to explore.
San Francisco’s Cable Cars are a beloved aspect of the city. The world’s last manually-operated system, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the lines transport some seven million riders each year. Travel from Union Square to Fisherman’s Wharf, or down Market Street and beyond, for fascinating views of San Francisco bay and commercial, recreational and residential areas.
Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley
The wines of Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley are among the world’s most decorated. More than 400 wineries are scattered through the Napa area, known as one of the world’s top viticulture districts. Sonoma, birthplace of California’s wine industry, offers more than 300 wineries. You’ll visit both areas during our private tours, and receive personalized information on wine appreciation and pairings.
Your wine country getaway
Tasting and experiencing how wines are made are a big part of the fun. Napa and Sonoma lure visitors with distinctive hotels, top-rated restaurants, resort-quality spas, and historic sites. Rustic vineyards, walking trails, and rugged mountains overlook fertile valleys, for a natural setting where people, arts, culture, and wildlife thrive alongside the grapes.
Beautiful lands and vineyards
Hundreds of acres of vineyards line the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. The region’s distinctive and rich soil, plentiful sunlight, and cool evening fog support a wide variety of grapes that create exceptional wines. We’ll wander the vineyards and explore this fertile agricultural region.
This customizable holiday package includes 4 night accommodations and private San Francisco and Napa Valley tours. Our connoisseur package covers the best of San Francisco, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf. Then we’ll devote three days to wine tastings, wine-food pairings, and winery tours in the lush Napa and Sonoma Valleys.
- San Francisco: Westin St. Francis, Grand Hyatt, JW Marriott, Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf or equivalent
Sonoma: The Fairmont Mission Inn, Lodge at Sonoma or Napa River Terrace Inn
- Day 1
- Arrival in San Francisco. Meet and Greet at SFO and private transfer to hotel.
Check in to a four star hotel in Union Square or Fisherman’s Wharf.
Free evening in San Francisco.
California Tours will provide complimentary cable car ticket.
- Day 2
- Pick up from hotel and depart for four hour private San Francisco tour with professional driver guide. Tour features Twin Peaks, Civic Center, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown and North Beach.
Optional visit to Alcatraz from $42.00 per person.
- Day 3
- Hotel check out and depart for private Sonoma Valley tour with professional driver guide.
Morning Tasting and Tour (based on elevated tasting): Arista, Kistler, Copain or Chalk Hill Winery Chairman’s Reserve tasting
Lunch on own in historic Sonoma Square or Healdsburg.
Afternoon tasting with Hamel, B Wise, Repris or Donum
Late afternoon Napa or Sonoma hotel check-in.
Free evening at leisure.
- Day 4
- Private Napa Valley tour with professional driver guide.
Mid-morning tour and tasting with Hall, Quintessa or Far Niente
Lunch on own in Yountville.
Afternoon wine and food pairing tour with Silver Oak, B Cellars or Del Dotto. Seasonal food pairing with wine tasting.
Late afternoon tasting with Covert Estate, Stag’s Leap Cellars, Shafer or Cardinale
- Day 5
- Hotel check out and depart for wine blending seminar with Joseph Phelps or Conn Creek
Mid afternoon SFO drop off
Luxury Travel Packages at Reasonable Prices
Every client receives hands-on personal attention from our professional staff with over twenty years of experience in tour operations and destination management services. We have personally been to every destination, eaten at every recommended restaurant, stayed at every hotel, and been on & collaborated with every guided tour. Package surcharge during blackout dates, May 15 – 23. Please contact us for package surcharge rates during blackout dates. Napa Valley and San Francisco Connoisseur Package prices are based on Friday and Saturday departure dates. $500 discount per person with 4 or more passenger booking.
Price Per Person Starting From:
- $2859 End Nov – Mar
- $3089 Apr – Aug (May 15 – 23 convention blackout date)
- $3139 Sep – Mid Nov
- $3839 End Nov – Mar
- $4159 Apr – Aug (May 15 – 23 convention blackout date)
- $4239 Sep – Mid Nov
- $6589 End Nov – Mar
- $7589 Apr – Aug (May 15 – 23 convention blackout date)
- $7889 Sep – Mid Nov
- 2 night accommodations in San Francisco and 2 night accommodations in Napa or Sonoma
- Roundtrip private airport transfers with Meet and Greet on Arrival
- Private San Francisco city tour with professional driver guide
- Private Sonoma Valley tour
- Private Napa Valley tour
- Tour and Tasting with Chalk Hill or Copain
- Two Tasting fees: Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley Wineries
- Tour and tasting with Quintessa, Hall or Far Niente
- Wine Blending Seminar with Joseph Phelps or Conn Creek seminar tour
- Cable Car ticket
- All taxes
Prices Do Not Include:
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel and airport baggage gratuities
- Airfare to/from San Francisco
- Driver and tour guide gratuities
For a question and quote request, please fill out following questionnaire. For a quote, please include number of travelers, travel dates, group's background and any special travel requests.